Tuesday, March 26, 2013

...and me...

Joining in the fun. I'll pick up where Haku left. Do pardon the fact that my English vocabulary has been reduced to useless Law jargons since 2010. To reduce your agony of reading my not-so-good-anymore writings, I'll chuck in drawings (which I hope can, ermm, save me some face).

______________________________________________

Secret

In her heart, she dreamt of settling down with him. 
Then having a little girl, or a boy perhaps, with eyes as bright as his. 

What joy would that be even if it meant leaving her singing days behind.
If only things could be this easy.

There was something she feared for years. 
The world of fame, lights and devoted fans came with a price.
A price so dear she could not run away with him and live happily ever after just yet...





No comments: