Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hey darlings!

Just wondering if you guys are free on Monday? Can we like go for a drink or something to catch up with each other's oh-so-happening-post-spm life? ( for those in Taylors, I know you guys see each other almost everyday, but still...... this is umm spending quality time together. *big smile*)


Monday's Plan :

Go back to CHS to visit kai ma and other teachers.

Umm, off to mid valley to yum cha?


I'm not too sure about the plan, refer to our playgirl dear KT, Yiping for details k ?



Anyway, I really hope you guys can turn up cuz I wanna meet up with you awesome ppl before I leave for Melbourne on the 11th Feb.



See ya, darlings!



love,
your sexy screaming friend






p/s : Come la! I wanna see you ppl cry your eyeliners off. XD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent post. Love the playgirl part.