Friday, April 4, 2008

One-line Questionnaire

"Do you like being a part of 5S5?"

Philosopher: What is the meaning of "like"?
Microbiologist: That is precisely accurate.
Pharmacist: A minute with S5 a day keeps the doctor away.
Chemist: This chemical reaction can be explained using the collision theory...
Physicist: You mean a chain reaction, getting more explosive every time.
Archaeologist: This bond has not shown any sign of decay over time.
Architect: A structure that withstands time, weather and seismic waves.
Pilot: We are moving in the direction of eternity.
Literature expert: Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Teacher: Yes-lah! So easy also you don't know how to answer.
Storekeeper: The liking is still here. My stock turnover isn't high.
Tailor: Different pieces sewn together to form a magnificient quilt.
Butcher: It must be in the bones. The most difficult to chop off.
Baker: Once the ingredients are blended, you can't separate them anymore.
Candlestick maker: They light up my life.
Director: You'll need to induce strong emotions to express that.
Actor: Oh, certainly so! It is my every breath, my whole world, my everything!
Model: Everyone of us are in the perfect position to say so.
Musician: We're perfectly harmonised.
Singer: Just like the way mice love rice.
Artist: Too abstract for words.
Technician: Somehow when we come together, a great spark is ignited.
Plumber: The connections are tightly secured.
Engineer: The foundation is stable enough to support us from falling apart.
Fireman: ICAN'TEXTINGUISHTHEFIERYRELATIONSHIPS!
Social worker: Do you know how many percent of people in the world yearn for a class like that?
Economist: There's an inflation here. The value of friendship keeps going up.
Police officer: But they never offer me coffee!
Politician: Will you vote for me if I said no? Okay, then yes.
Doctor: I hate to admit. I shouldn't have gone to the same class, same school.
Member of parliament: You tak suka, you keluar dari Malaysia.
Prime minister: Point made and point taken.
Ex-Prime Minister: I don't remember.
Business tycoon: Looks like it and sounds like it.
Lawyer: Correct correct correct.
Chief Justice: I don't LIKE it, I just LOVE it.
Phone operator: My answer, is, yes. To express agreement, press 1. To express disagreement, press 2. After you have pressed 2, you can only make calls to 122 and receive incoming calls for 90 days before your service is cancelled.


We can become anything in 30 years time.
But some things never change.

From Wen Zhen, vigorously pressing on her phone keypad an infinite number of 111111111111111111111111111s.

No comments: